Corso Residenziale Siena 2011
- Tackling the pathogenesis of RNA nuclear retention in myotonic dystrophy
- MicroRNAs involved in Molecular Circuitries Relevant for the Duchenne Muscolar Dystrophy Pathogenesis are controlled by the Dystrophin/nNOS Pathway
- Myotonic Muscolar Dystrophy, RNA Toxicity, and the Brain: trouble making the connection?
- miRNAs as serum biomarkers for Duchenne muscolar dystrophy
- Systemic Administration of PRO051 in Duchenne's Muscolar Dystrophy
- Fascioscapulohumeral muscolar dystrophy and DUX4: breaking the silence